Thursday 2 January 2014

Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare


I really loved this book. As a fan of the Mortal Instruments series I heard about the prequels and decided they would be worth reading.  I’m so glad I did, as this is one of the best series I have read in a while.  The characters are well developed with in-depth descriptions that makes the book come alive.  There are twists and turns at every page and I love how all the separate plots come together for a huge climax at the end.  As a finale to the Infernal Devices series, it had the perfect ending an it had everything we have come to expect from all the previous books.
However, even though I loved the ending, it dragged on a bit and was a little tedious as the main story had ended but if you love hearing about all the characters back story then this won’t be a problem for you.
Overall, I really enjoyed this book and I thought it was fast paced with shocking revelations in every chapter. I have grown to love all of the characters and I am sad that this was the last book in the series. However, I would recommend it to everyone as this novel has humour, action and romance.

Beth’s Book Rating:  9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment