Wednesday 13 November 2013

Theodore Boone: The Activist - John Grisham


I really enjoyed this book even though most of it was talking and investigating.  I felt it was a very interesting read and would recommend it to most teenagers who enjoy a good mystery/crime novel. It is full of enigmatic characters and mysteries that keep you on your toes. I love how the main character isn't always the hero in these books and that it shows that everyone can contribute something valuable to help save the day. Similar to the rest of John Grisham’s books, this is incredibly well written and has detailed descriptions that makes this book very easy to read. However, I felt that the characters didn't have enough depth to them to make them relatable to the readers, but the engaging plot made up for this.

Overall I really enjoyed this book and even though its part of a series you don't necessarily need to read the previous books to understand this novel. It is appropriate for all ages but I would suggest only those with a mature attitude read this book, as it has many confusing aspects to it.

Beth’s Book Rating:  7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment